After following the instructions for integrating your ShipStation account into LM, you'll have some quick setup steps to take care of! But no worry, this article will make clear what you need to do to succeed.
Standard Workflow for Merchant Fulfilled Orders
- Listing Mirror imports order from marketplace.
- ShipStation pulls orders from Listing Mirror.
- Inside of ShipStation, you print the label, and then ship the item out yourself.
- ShipStation sends us the tracking number from that label.
- LM takes that tracking number and notifies the marketplace that the order has shipped.
Here is a visual breakdown of what this looks like!
The circle is the only action you need to take. Everything else is handled by Listing Mirror or ShipStation.
Integration Setup Description
- The marketplace orders you want to send to ShipStation.
- Enable to send your Amazon FBA orders to ShipStation.
- Enable to send your MCF orders to ShipStation.
- Enable to send your Deliverr orders to ShipStation.
- Show Raw Service vs Show Category. Example: ShippingMethodStandard vs Standard
- Enable to include the Inventory Source name in Listing Mirror as the Ship From Location on your orders. For example, orders using the inventory source "MF" will be sent with a Ship From Location "MF" as well. The Ship From Locations must be set up in ShipStation to match the inventory source names exactly or this will cause an error.
- Enable to send the component SKUs to ShipStation when a kit/bundle is ordered. When disabled, we will send just the kit SKU instead of the individual components. If using this setting, line item costs for all orders sent to ShipStation will be $0.
- You can refer to this article here for more information on these fields.
- This is when ShipStation will being pulling orders from Listing Mirror. ShipStation will not pull orders older than this date.
- You will want to disconnect your direct market connections to ShipStation. Otherwise, you will get duplicated orders showing in ShipStation.
- In most cases, you will want to disable "Include MCF" and "Include Deliverr." Since Amazon and Deliverr will be handling these orders, excluding them from ShipStation will prevent double filling.