An error is (typically) an issue with listing data that prevent a listing from syncing properly with the marketplace. If the error occurs upon listing creation, this is considered an “incomplete” listing. It will need revision in order to be published on the marketplace. If the error occurs after being published, either a recent update to the listing has disagreed with the marketplace OR the marketplace has changed their requirements for that listing.
Where can I view the message?
Incomplete and error messages show on your 'Manage Listings' page and on the market listing edit page.
Best Practices for Troubleshooting & Resolving Errors:
- If you see a lot of errors for one channel, consider using a spreadsheet to work on them
- For errors you don’t understand:
- Check the Knowledge Base (support.listingmirror.com)
- Look for any required fields on the listing that are missing
- Google the error to see if other sellers can help you resolve it- that’s often what we have to do if it’s not one we’ve seen before