Our bulk edit templates are a great feature of Listing Mirror. They allow you to manage listing data for thousands of SKUs at once via an excel sheet. Here are some helpful tips on what NOT to do with our bulk edit templates, to ease your template upload experience!
- Adjust columns or headers in the template
- Add/remove sheets to the template
- Fill in parent fields colored gray. Those are to indicate the SKU is part of a variation listing. The SKU above it that does NOT have its parent fields colored gray is the place where you will want to update those parent fields.
- Do not change the file type.
- Leave excel formulas in the template. Instead, copy/paste those values.
If a bulk edit template is failing due to "unknown error", a simple troubleshooting step would be to reduce the number of SKUs in that template. Cut the number in half, and upload. Repeat until success! However, once you get to less than 5K SKUs, if it is still not working, please contact Support.