Here's what the status that shows up on your listing means:
- Pending full & quantity sync: This means we are waiting on a response from the marketplace.
- Pending sync means LM is currently either syncing out listing data or inventory out to the marketplace listing. You will see this whenever changes are made to listings
- Error: The marketplace has returned errors, these need to be resolved. The listing is published on the marketplace.
- Incomplete: This means you have missing data fields, which stopped the listing from being published on the marketplace.
- Warning: This means the listing is live, but the marketplace has suggested that something on the listing be fixed. It published.
- In sync: This means everything is good and there are no errors. Your listing is healthy.
- Active: Your listing is on the Manage listings page and LM is controlling inventory and listing data.
If you have questions, please reach out to Support at Listing Mirror!