This article will give you some information about UPCs on Amazon, and answers to some common questions we run into.
Here are some points to keep in mind about UPCs on Amazon:
1. There is no automated way to look up the UPC for an Amazon product.
2. Many Amazon products have multiple UPCs.
3. Always check your UPCs to make sure your data is correct. UPC is extremely important, it signifies what product you are selling on a marketplace.
4. Always checking your data before creating listings on Listing Mirror. This is very important, as it will help you avoid data mismatches.
Why didn't my UPC import from Amazon when I set up the channel?
Listings are imported into Listing Mirror from Amazon via an Amazon MWS API endpoint. This endpoint unfortunately does not provide UPC codes for products in your catalog. This is why neither our software nor any other software on the market, is going to pull UPC codes from Amazon Listings.
Don't worry, we have a workaround for you!
Here's how you can get your UPC codes into LM:
1. Go to the Bulk Edit Templates page on LM.
2. You can use our UPC Update template from this page to upload your UPC codes into Listing Mirror to sell on any marketplace that requires UPC codes, such as Walmart.com or Overstock.