Certain marketplaces allow the use of HTML to enhance descriptions. Listing Mirror allows simple HTML to assist you in creating the best listing experience across multiple marketplaces. This article illustrates the tags that we allow and how to use them.
- <p> Is used when you want to indicate the beginning of a paragraph. </p> Ends that paragraph.
- <strong> Is used to emphasize important text and is bold. </strong> Ends the emphasis.
- <b> Simply creates bold text. </b> Ends the bolding.
- <i> Is the tag for italicized text. </i> Ends the Italics.
- <ol> Starts a numbered ordered list and is used with <li> to list the items. </li> ends each individual list item and </ol> ends the entire list.
- <ul> Starts an unordered bulleted list and is used with <li> to list the items. </li> ends each individual list item and </ul> ends the entire list.
Example of what the editor looks like on Product Catalog:
Example of the description once HTML has been applied:
As always, please reach out to the support team for assistance as needed!