You can now create Shipping Labels in Listing Mirror. If you want to manually fulfill your orders, you can use this feature to print your shipping labels and ship your items.
We have a video that explains how to set this up:
Here's how to create your shipping labels:
1. The first step is to create an EasyPost integration. To do this, you will have to sign up for an EasyPost account. Go to https://www.easypost.com, where you can sign up for free.
2. Make note of your API keys found here: https://www.easypost.com/account/api-keys.
3. Now, you can go to Integrations>Fulfillment Integrations and add your EasyPost integration on LM:
4. This will take you to a page with detailed instructions on how to get your Production API key from EasyPost. You will need to enter your Production API Key to allow Listing Mirror to successfully integrate with your EasyPost account.
If you want to purchase a label for an individual order, here's how to do that:
1. On your Orders page, select the order number. This will take you to the order details page. On the Actions dropdown, you can select the Create Shipping Label option.
2. This will take you to the pop-up shown below:
Fill in the ship from, ship to addresses, the carrier, package type, size, weight, and confirmation. Click Create Shipment. The ship-to address is auto-filled from your Order details.
Your Listing Mirror subscription plan is what determines what carriers you can select. You would need to be on a Gold plan or higher to select a carrier other than USPS.
3. You will then be asked to verify the ship-to address.
4. You can then select the service and pay for the label. We always default to the cheapest service, but you can change this. Click Purchase label.
5. A new tab will open with the labels and you can print it from there.
If you have multiple orders with the same shipping weight, you can create your shipping labels in bulk for them. Here's how to do that:
1. On the Orders page, select the orders that you want to create shipping labels in bulk for.
2. Click the Actions dropdown, and this pop-up should come up:
3. Once you create a shipment, it will then take you through steps 3 and 4 as for the single labels. Once your purchase labels, it will open a new tab where you can print all your labels.
As always, if you have questions, feel free to reach out to Support at Listing Mirror!