Listing Mirror can also manage certain aspects of your shipping options. Each marketplace is a little different depending on where they set up shipping. We do have an article for general information on How to Change Leadtimes/Shipping Speeds but here are some marketplace specific things to keep in mind when dealing with your shipping options.
While Amazon shipping is managed directly in the marketplace, Listing Mirror can control:
- Lead Time is the amount of time you as a merchant have between receiving the order and having shipped the item to the buyer.
eBay shipping can be managed in either eBay directly or through Listing Mirror.
- Business Policies are the easiest and most convenient way to manage your Shipping (and payment/return) profiles. You’ll set them up in eBay, and assign them in Listing Mirror.
- Shipping Override Profiles are a method you can use to manage your shipping directly in Listing Mirror. You can create an override profile and assign it to all listings, or create one just for those one off listings that need special shipping options!
- MCF+Lead Time. When you’re using Amazon to fulfill your orders, it’s important that you consider how you set up your shipping + leadtimes in non-Amazon marketplaces to make sure you’re respecting the time it will take to ship.
Walmart also allows you to manage your shipping in both the marketplace and Listing Mirror.
- Value Shipping is a feature in which Walmart offers free shipping for your listings, but allows you to ship with a slower, but cheaper, carrier.
- Deliverr is one of the 3PLs we integrate with. Working similarly to Amazon’s FBA program, you send your stock to Deliverr’s warehouses and they fulfill orders for you. Integrating with Deliverr is done through Deliverr directly, unlike other integrations in Listing Mirror.
- Walmart Shipping Template allows you to customize your shipping strategy (and more) in Walmart and assign it on the listing level in LM. Check out this Walmart seller help article for more info!
- MCF & Walmart. While Walmart does allow you to use MCF through 3PLs like Deliverr, using Amazon FBA with Walmart is against their policy.
Shopify shipping is managed directly in the marketplace, but there are a few things you’ll need to take note of to make sure we’re running correctly.
- Shopify Location will need to be set in Listing Mirror to match the primary location in Shopify directly. This is important in order for Listing Mirror to be able to sync quantity to Shopify.
- Shopify’s Inventory Policy is a field you can set by listing, determining whether or not an item should continue to be sold when it is technically “out of stock”.
Etsy shipping is managed directly in the marketplace as well, however you do need to consider a few things when setting up your Etsy shipping.
Overstock shipping can be managed directly in the marketplace or in Listing Mirror itself as well.