Purchase orders (POs) are an exciting feature in Listing Mirror. You can create these POs using your Catalog Items to order from your vendors without navigating out of the software.
To get to your Purchase Orders page, you'll want to go to the Inventory drop down, and then click on Purchase Orders:
From the Purchase Orders page, you can see existing purchase orders and their statuses, or create a new PO by clicking Add New Purchase Order button!
New Purchase Orders
When you click into a purchase order form, you're going to have a few different fields to fill out:
- Destination- To which Inventory Source will the products ordered on this PO go? (These will be your Inventory Sources including your FBA inventory sources and all MF inventory sources.) You can add details which will not be sent to the vendor with the Internal Details field.
- Vendor Name and PO number- Vendor name is a dropdown field for you to select an existing vendor that you're creating the PO for. The PO number field is there if you want to give an additional number to attach to the PO.
- Status- The status of the PO
- Draft- PO has been created but not issued to a vendor.
- Issued- The PO has been sent to the vendor.
- Received- You/Your warehouse has started to receive items on the PO.
- Complete- You have received all items on the PO, or have acknowledged any missing items. The PO is finished.
- Cancelled- The PO has been cancelled.
- Shipping Strategy and cost- Shipping Strategy is an open text field where you can enter your chosen shipping strategy if you so choose. Cost is the cost you are paying in Shipping.
- Terms- Any information that needs to be communicated to the vendor can go here, it is visible on the PO.
- Internal Notes- Any notes for Listing Mirror internal users. These will not be shown to the vendor on the PO.
- Line Items- The items you are purchasing from the vendor and the amount/cost of those items. We do provide a quick look at your current inventory for all items on your PO.
- Vendor Email(s)- Any email addresses you want to have receive this PO. By default, the email provided for the vendor will be on this line, but you can add more.
At the bottom of the page, you will be able to either Save the PO as a draft, or to Issue the PO.
Unlisted Items Message
If you see this message, it means you have vendor items on an issued PO that do not exist as marketplace listings in Listing Mirror. You can order these items, but you cannot receive them until they are converted to a marketplace listing, or a component.
If you have any questions about POs, please reach out to our support team!