This article will tell you how you can use the Product page to create new marketplace listings.
1. This is done from box labeled 'Market Listings.'
2. Before you create your listings, you should know what those icons mean:
- A green check mark means all of the Product Variants for this Product Catalog exist on the marketplace (ex. Amazon) and there are no errors in the listing.
- The warning symbol means the the Product Variants on the marketplace are NOT tied together as a variation listing. Be advised: Clicking on 'Merge' will cause Listing Mirror to delete your listings from the marketplace and recreate them as one single listing with variations.
- '1/2' means only ONE of the two Product Variants exist on the marketplace (ex eBay and Walmart).
- Just a '+' sign means NONE of the Product Variants exist on the marketplace (ex. Shopify)
- The red flame icon means there is an error on that marketplace listing.
- Clicking on the Edit button will take you to the edit listings page for that listing.
- Clicking on the '+' button will create ALL non-existing Product Variants onto that marketplace. So in the above example, clicking '+' next to Shopify will create BOTH listings on Shopify.
3. Now, to create your listings, click on the '+' icon.
4. This will bring up a marketplace specifics page. This page will vary based on the marketplace you are creating a listing(s) on.
This particular example uses eBay:
Some of the fields you will have to fill out on this page include:
- Category Mapping. Typically, this will already be mapped for your, based on your set Category Mapping. But you have the option to use something different. Just click on 'Category' and select the desired category leaf.
- Variation Name Mapping. It will show you the variation name that the PC has. Select the desired variation name from the drop-down menu that you want on that marketplace.
- Required Category Specifics. These are based on the chosen category. Enter in the desired values for each required field. The above example has 'Brand' and 'Type' as the required category specific fields.
- Notice how 'Brand' is already filled out with "Bissell." This is Listing Mirror using the 'Brand' from the Product Catalog page to fill this out for you!
5. Once all fields are filled out, click "Create" to create the listings on the marketplace!
If you have questions, please reach out to Support at Listing Mirror!