Images live in two different places in Product Catalog.
BOTH child and parent images can be viewed from the Product Variant page. However, the parent images are not editable from this page.
Parent images are found on the Product page.
- Add new images
- Remove images
- Change the sort order of the images
- You can force the connected marketplace listings to use the images from the Product and Product Variant pages.
- Child images are specific to each variation SKU.
- Parent images are shared by all children.
- When creating a new listing, LM pushes the children image first
- You can sort the images to you desire, which will affect the outcome when you create new listings or sync the new image sort out.
- For marketplaces like Shopify, LM will use the FIRST image in the sort order for the Variation Specific Image.