Often abbreviated to 'PC', Product Catalog is the "home-base" for your marketplace listings. It's a central repository of your data, from which new listings are created. Your Product Catalog pages are sourced from the first listings you import.
Each marketplace is connected to it, and it's how Listing Mirror knows which marketplace SKUs are connected together.
In addition, it's a powerful tool for managing your listings!
Here are some of the major features of Product Catalog.
1. You can edit listing fields for multiple marketplace listings at once: Multi-market Editing Through Product Catalog.
2. You can manage your images across multiple marketplaces: Manage Your Images Through Product Catalog.
3. You can create listings on multiple marketplaces: Marketplace Listing Creation Through Product Catalog.
4. You can link your listings: How to Link Listings
1. All marketplace listings are connected to the same Product Variant.
2. For variation listings, all Product Variants are connected to the same Product.
Here are some useful articles on the Product and Variant pages:
3. If it's a simple listing, there will be only ONE page: no Product Variant page, only a Product page. Clicking on the SKU on your Manage Listings page for a simple listing will take you to the Product page.