Setting up your Datalogic Memor10
On the Memor10 device, go to your apps and select Settings
Click on System
Click on Scanner settings
We will be going through the settings Formatting, Scanner Options, Wedge, and Symbology one by one to adjust the configuration.
For formatting, make sure:
- Label prefix and Label Suffix are None.
- Group Seperator replacement is [GS]
- Remove non-printable characters is checked
For Scanner options, make sure Enable picklist is unchecked. The other settings can be set to your preference.
For Wedge, make sure that:
- Enable keyboard wedge is Checked
- Keyboard wedge only on focus is Unchecked
- Keyboard wedge input mode is Text inject
- Enable intent wedge is unchecked
For Symbology, we will configure EAN-13, UBC-A, and UPC-E
For all of these symbologies, make sure
- Send checksum is Checked
- Send system digit is Checked
- Conversions are Unchecked