This page allows you to control which inventory syncs to a given integration, which inventory source we should deduct available quantity from when a marketplace order occurs, and if we should automatically send orders for fulfillment
Here is a screenshot of the Edit Integrations Inventory page.
- Dragging an inventory source to this box will enable it for the desired integration. This means Listing Mirror will take any available QTY from that inventory source and send it to the marketplace.
- Dragging an inventory source to this box will disable it for the desired integration. This means Listing Mirror will NOT send available QTY from that inventory source to the marketplace. If this inventory source is a 3pl, this also means we will never send an order here for fulfillment.
- Enabling "Update Quantity" means Listing Mirror will update your listings with the quantity found in Listing Mirror (based upon the enable inventory sources. Disabling it means Listing Mirror will NOT send any QTY to the marketplace.
- Explanation of Max Quantity
- If this is enabled, Listing Mirror will automatically send any MCF orders from this integration to Amazon, assuming there is FBA QTY available. You must both have an FBA inventory source enabled (#1) AND check this option in order for an order to be automatically fulfilled.
You may notice a yellow warning sign next to an enabled FBA inventory source.
This means Listing Mirror is NOT automatically filling your MCF orders with available FBA QTY for this store. This is not something you HAVE to enable Autofill MCF Orders. More of a "just so you know."
The order in which you set your enabled inventory sources matters.
Using the above image as an example. In addition, let's say that Autofill MCF Orders is enabled. When an order comes in from this marketplace (we'll use eBay), Listing Mirror will look to FBA 1 to see if there is any QTY available to use for fulfillment. If so, Listing Mirror will send the eBay order off to Amazon for fulfillment right away. If none available, it will go down the listing, looking at FBA 2 in this case. If QTY available, send it off to Amazon. If none available, continue down the line and so forth.
Setting your Enabled Inventory Sources in this manner, Listing Mirror will always prefer the FBA inventory sources over MF. And in most cases, will automatically send the orders to Amazon for fulfillment. MF will only be used if no FBA 1 and 2 inventory is available.
Using the above images as another example. In this instance, let's say Autofill MCF Orders is NOT enabled. When an order comes in from this marketplace (we'll use eBay again), LM will deduct MF QTY from the East Coast Warehouse first. If no QTY is available, it will deduct FBA 1 QTY. But since Autofill MCF Orders is NOT enabled, LM will NOT automatically send the order off to Amazon for fulfillment. You will need to manually do so in this case. If no FBA 1 QTY is available, Listing Mirror will deduct MF QTY from the West Coast Warehouse.
Setting your Enabled Inventory Sources in this manner, Listing Mirror will prefer your East Coast Warehouse over everything else. If unavailable, then FBA will be the next default. However, you will still need to manually fill those MCF orders to make sure they are sent to Amazon for fulfillment.