Listing Mirror will automatically import all of your orders for all of your channels. Choosing to manage your orders in Listing Mirror is completely up to you, but it's still a handy page to know about. This article will guide you through the basics of the Orders Page in Listing Mirror!
Finding the orders page is relatively simple! Clicking on the Orders tab in the dark grey bar above Listing Mirror will give you the options to view your orders in multiple ways, including all at once or channel specific!
From this page, you can use the advanced search feature to search for orders from specific channels and specific dates, or you can click on the Listing Mirror order number to the left and view the order details page.
Next, let's break down the orders detail page!
Buyer Details: This is where the customer information is held.
- Address: The customer's shipping address.
- Phone: The customer's phone number.
- Market Order ID: The order ID that the marketplace has assigned the order.
- Listing Mirror Order ID: The order ID that Listing Mirror has assigned the order.
- Channel: The channel/marketplace the order was placed on.
- Integration: The specific integration the order was placed on. This is specifically helpful you have multiple accounts on a single marketplace.
- Fulfillment Channel: How this item is being fulfilled, for example Merchant Fulfilled or Fulfilled By Amazon.
- Order Time: What time this order was placed.
- Synced Time: The time this order was synced to Listing Mirror.
- Shipping Service: Which shipping option the customer chose.
- Shipping Service Category: What type of shipping option that is.
- Email: Customer's email/email proxy provided by marketplace.
- Business Order: Is this a business order?
- Prime: Is this Amazon Prime?
- Order Status: The current status of the order, for example accepted, cancelled, or complete.
- Note: Any notes on the order.
Item Details: All details in regards to the item(s) sold.
- Title: The title of the SKU sold.
- Market SKU: The SKU on the specific marketplace.
- Master SKU: The Master SKU within Listing Mirror.
- Quantity: Number of that SKU purchased.
- Listing ID: The listing ID in Listing Mirror.
- Market Order Item ID: The Order Item ID that the market has assigned to this item.
- Price: Price of the item.
- Shipping Price: Cost of shipping chosen.
- Shipping Tax: Any tax from the shipping cost.
- Tax: Tax on the item sold.
- Tax Collection Model: How tax is collected for the item.
- Inventory Source: Where is this item coming from for fulfillment? For example MF or FBA.
- Shipping discount: Amount of discount taken from Shipping Price.
- Gift Wrap Price: Cost of gift wrap if applicable.
- Gift Wrap Tax: Tax on gift wrap price if applicable.
- Item Discount: Amount of discount taken from Price.
- Memo: Any memo you'd like to leave yourself for the specific order.
Fulfillment Details: This is where all fulfillment and tracking information will be, what you see here varies on the method of fulfillment.