Rakuten Super Logistics is an Inventory and Fulfillment integration available to work with Listing Mirror. Using a 3PL like Rakuten allows you to have another company maintain your inventory and manage your shipping, without having to use Amazon's FBA service. If you'd like to begin using RSL, you'll want to reach out to Rakuten first directly, and then reach out to our support team here at Listing Mirror to get your integration set up!
This article is to go through the finer points of the integration settings!
1. Display Name: This is simply the name for the integration and will show up when looking at your inventory integrations in Listing Mirror.
2. Inventory Source: This is the inventory source you'd like Rakuten to send QTY to. You should have an Inventory Source labelled RSL, which a Listing Mirror support team member would have set up previous to adding the integration.
3. Use Market ID: Enabling this means we will send the market ID to Rakuten Super Logistics in lieu of the Listing Mirror Order ID.
4. Sync Frequency: These settings will determine how frequently we sync QTY back and forth to RSL.
- Sync Frequency: How often we sync QTY.
- True up days of week: Which days of the week will we True Up. This is a more in-depth way of making sure RSL and Listing Mirror have the same QTY and are staying accurate with each other.
- True up hours of the day: Which hours of the above selected days should we true up. You can schedule the true up around the work schedule of who will be maintaining Listing Mirror.
5. Zero if not found: If a SKU is found in LM, but not in RSL when they sync QTY to Listing Mirror, enable this to automatically set the QTY for that SKU to 0 for the RSL inventory source. Otherwise disable it and the QTY for that SKU will remain unchanged.
With your RSL integration, you will set up your shipping speeds in the integration settings. They are pretty self explanatory:
Just choose which shipping method you'd like to offer as each shipping option and save!
If you have any questions or issues with RSL integration settings, please reach out to support!
Article is closed for comments.