The purpose of this article is to expand on the various advanced search functions on the order page. Knowing how these functions work can help you easily access any of your orders, regardless of status and when they occurred.
1. Start/End date: This field is referring to the range of dates the order you're searching for occurred during. By default Listing Mirror sets this to the a month in the past for start date and current day + 1 for end date.
2. Date type: This is referring to which date you want to search by. The options are:
- Order date: The day the order was actually placed.
- Updated date: The day the order was updated.
- Market notified date: The date the marketplace was notified that the order was shipped.
3. Order Status: This refers to the status the order is currently in. Listing Mirror defaults to all order statuses except Unpaid and Cancelled. You can select any of the of these order statuses to search by singularly, multiples (hold SHIFT + click the desired statuses), or all (CTL+A for Windows, CMD+A for Mac).
4. Integration: This dropdown will allow you to search for orders within a specific integration.
5. Inventory Source: This dropdown will reveal all of your inventory sources. Pick the ones you want and you will only see orders that have that are able to be filled by that inventory source. (Ex: You have most SKUs as FBA, but a few that are FBA and MF. You can find those specific MF orders by choosing the MF inventory source.)
Being able to navigate the advanced search function on the orders page can make your workflow easier, and also save you time!
If you are unable to find a specific order, please reach out to support!