Seller Fulfilled Prime is a service Amazon sellers can opt-into. This will allow sellers who utilize MF inventory to still show the Amazon Prime badge on their MF listings and will also provide free 2-day shipping for Amazon Prime customers.
The requirements a seller must reach for SFP are:
- Offer Premium Shipping Options
- Ship over 99% of your orders on time
- Have an order cancellation rate of less than 0.5%
- Use Amazon Buy Shipping Services for at least 98.5% of orders***
- Deliver orders with our supported Seller Fulfilled Prime carriers
- Seller must agree to the Amazon Returns Policy
- Allow for all customer service inquiries to be dealt with by Amazon
***Amazon Buy Shipping is another service Amazon sellers can opt-into and is a required service for Seller Fulfilled Prime. This service allows the seller to purchase their shipping/shipping labels from Amazon directly. In bulk or otherwise. The seller would connect their (Amazon approved) carriers with Amazon, and when an order comes in Amazon will pick the carrier/shipping method that will meet the delivery requirements best and will purchase the shipping and provide the shipping label to the seller. If a seller is using a Merchant Fulfillment API (ShipStation, Skubana, etc.,) the integration needs to be directly integrated with Amazon, not through Listing Mirror. The seller can use Buy Shipping directly through Seller Central if they are not using a MF API.
For more information on Buy Shipping here are some links!
Merchant Fulfillment API information including which partners they use: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/external/help.html?itemID=201950090&language=en-US&ref=efph_201950090_cont_202086070