- Overstock Partner account
- Supplier API Token
Don't have an Overstock Partner Account?
Head over to www.overstock.com/partner and fill out a Getting Started Application Form. Make sure you include Listing Mirror in the Additional Comments section.
Once approved, they should supply you with their Supplier API Token to get connected right away!
If you have submitted an application and it feels it is taking too long to get back to you, feel free to contact LM Support so we can follow up with Overstock on your behalf to inquire about your current partner status.
Are you an Overstock Partner but do not have a Supplier API Token?
Reach out to LM Support with your Overstock business name requesting a Supplier API Token for your account. We will reach out to Overstock on your behalf to request a token be created.
Ready to Integrate?
When you have an Overstock Partner Account and a Supplier API Token you can start the integration process by Adding Overstock to your account.
Confirm your Overstock Settings
After you have successfully integrated your Overstock account with Listing Mirror head over to Integrations and press Edit on your new Overstock Integration.
- Using Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) violates Overstock's terms of service.
- Shipping Restrictions can be set here if needed.
- When setting up default warehouse, please note: In Seller Oasis, the top bolded line is the title, and the second line is the warehouse name.
Create a Shipping Override Profile
In order to create and update listings on Overstock you will be required to create a Shipping Override Profile for your listings. Head over to Create Shipping Override Profile to get started.
- Overstock only allows 1 shipping option to be used per listing. Shipping Option #1 is the only option considered for Overstock.
- Cost is calculated on Overstock so all listings must have weight and package measurements. Cost is ignored here. This means you must set the Shipping profile type to Fixed.
- Only Overstock options are valid in the Shipping Service drop-down. You will find them at the bottom of the list.
- USPS options are LIGHTWEIGHT, which means the product can't be more than 8 pounds.
- UPS and FEDEX are SMALL PARCEL.
For a smoother experience, it is recommended that you map your Overstock Categories before you create your listings. Head over to the Category Mapping page to set them up. If you need additional assistance, read our Category Mapping Article.
Now that you have finished setting up your Overstock integration with Listing Mirror you can start creating listings. For any other Overstock questions and concerns please reach out to us at email@example.com.
If you are a First Cost OS seller the field for Supplier Cost is required for your listings to go live.