Price Sync Preference determines the SKU we will pull prices from in a Duplicate Listing when you have Price Sync enabled for your Amazon integration.
Your FBA and FBM prices are different, and you want to use one over the other.
You will need to contact Support to have them change this setting for you!
You have three choices.
- Active - The price of the active SKU.
- MF Only - The price of the Primary FBM SKU.
- FBA Only - The price of the Primary FBA SKU.
I will use a screenshot of a duplicate listing to help explain this.
This is what the price would be based on the above image, depending on which price sync preference you choose.
- Active - 21.15 because SKU 40009 is the active SKU.
- MF Only - 21.15 because SKU 40009 is the primary FBM SKU.
- FBA Only - 21.11 because SKU 40009_FBA is the primary FBA SKU.