Listing Mirror keeps track of the quantity of a SKU very closely. You can view this history on the Inventory History page in Listing Mirror.
Note: If you remove a listing from Listing Mirror, your inventory history will also be removed. Be sure to export any important data before doing so.
To get to this page, select Inventory History from the Inventory drop-down menu.
Screenshot of the Inventory History page.
- When a quantity is changed, the number is in bold.
- The quantity shown is the quantity AFTER the reason has affected inventory.
- Think of this page as 4 separate columns.
The 4 Columns
A. Time - When the inventory changed.
B. Inventory Sources - Where the inventory was changed.
C. Reason - Why the inventory changed.
D. Details - Who/What changed the inventory.
Examples of Inventory Changes
1. This is a case of an order coming in from a marketplace and reducing QTY based on how many the order requests. Under Details, you can see the Order# that caused the reduction of inventory. Clicking on that order will take you to the Order Details page.
2. Here, we can see an example of inventory being increased by 1 via a 'Listings Edit.' This could be someone adding QTY on the inventory tab or uploading a Quantity Update template. Under the Details, you can see the user who made the change.
3. Here, we can see when the SKU was activated in Listing Mirror with a QTY of 1. The marketplace the SKU comes from tells us how much QTY to set.
Article is closed for comments.