Listing Mirror keeps track of the quantity of a SKU very closely. You can view this history on the Inventory History page in Listing Mirror.
To get to this page, select Inventory History from the Inventory drop-down menu.
Screenshot of the Inventory History page.
- When a quantity is changed, the number is in bold.
- The quantity shown is the quantity AFTER the reason has affected inventory.
- Think of this page as 4 separate columns.
The 4 Columns
A. Time - When the inventory changed.
B. Inventory Sources - Where the inventory was changed.
C. Reason - Why the inventory changed.
D. Details - Who/What changed the inventory.
Examples of Inventory Changes
1. This is a case of an order coming in from a marketplace and reducing QTY based on how many the order requests. Under Details, you can see the Order# that caused the reduction of inventory. Clicking on that order will take you to the Order Details page.
2. Here, we can see an example of inventory being increased by 1 via a 'Listings Edit.' This could be someone adding QTY on the inventory tab or uploading a Quantity Update template. Under the Details, you can see the user who made the change.
3. Here, we can see when the SKU was activated in Listing Mirror with a QTY of 1. The marketplace the SKU comes from tells us how much QTY to set.