How to Manage MCF returns.
To manage your MCF returns first, you will have to log in to your Amazon Seller Central.
Anytime that you have an MCF return you will have to create a custom return. On your custom return, you can choose to send the item back to the FBA warehouse or your MF warehouse.
Create an MCF return
- In Seller Central, on the Orders menu, click Manage Orders.
- On the Manage Orders page, click Advanced Search.
- In the Search drop-down list, make sure Order ID is selected. In the Search Order ID text box, enter the order ID for the item to be returned. Click Search.
- On the Manage Orders page click the order ID.
- On the Order Details page, click the Create Customer Return tab.
- For each item in the order to be returned, select Return quantity and Return Reason.
- Click Submit to generate the RMA and return shipping label.
- Send the RMA and shipping label to your customer so they can prepare the return package.
Track an MCF return
- Follow steps 1-4 above.
- On the Order Details page, click the Return Status tab to view the status of a return.
After the return package is processed at a fulfillment center, the return status will show as Processed. If the item is, for example, damaged by the customer, there will be additional details in the Disposition column.