Listing Mirror has a feature called Bulk Edit Templates. For those of you who have been with Listing Mirror for a while, this used to be called Bulk Edit Listings or Template Generator. You can follow these instructions to use this new template page.
1. The template choices. There is a specific template you must choose, depending on what you are trying to do. Follow this link for more information. Template Definitions
2. Can be used to filter out which listings you want to see in the template. Functions similarly to the Advanced Search on the Manage Listings page.
3. Shows you the listings you are about to create the template with along with some basic information about those listings.
4. Once you've completed the changes in your template, you will click this to upload said template.
5. Takes you to the Bulk Upload History page. You can see the status of any of your past bulk uploads here.
Select Template Generator from the Listings drop-down menu.
Click Advanced Search to show your filter options.
Once you have selected your options, click Search.
Once you've filtered your listings, choose the template that best fits your situation and click Download Template.
Once you've made your listing edits in the template, click on Upload Template and select the file you were working on.
And that's all there is to it!
Article is closed for comments.