- Has your password changed?
- Has your API token expired?
- Is your integration disabled unintentionally?
- Have you changed your credentials for any other reason?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you will need to refresh credentials for that marketplace so Listing Mirror can talk to your marketplace store again!
You can do this by selecting Channel Integration from Integrations at the top of the page.
Click Refresh Credentials for the marketplace you want to change.
You will need to enter in the information prompted to you by the page, just like when you first added the integration to Listing Mirror.
If you have trouble refreshing credentials with Walmart:
1.Click on refresh credentials
2. Click on Walmart developer account
3. Navigate to the Listing Mirror section and select permissions
4. Make sure LM has access to everything it can.
5. Wait 10 minutes and reenable integration by checking the enable box on the integration and hitting save.
Screenshots of process below.