Rules can be created to apply one standard condition to multiple marketplace listings. For example, if multiple marketplace listings of the same brand were not imported with the brand name attached to the listing, you can create a rule to assign a brand name to those marketplace listings. Rules can be created for a multitude of categories, and the rule function will allow our automated process to speed up listing across multiple channels. There are different types of rules, and we will provide a few different examples to show you how to successfully set up rules.
- To begin, you will go to Listings > Listing Rules
- Select +Create under the integration you want to make the rule for.
- Here you will set your rule up. There is a breakdown of each line below.
- The title will be what you want your rule to be labeled. Because this rule is a brand, the brand name will be the title.
- The filter type dictates when we should apply this rule.
- Rule action is what the rule is supposed to do.
- Field Name is the field (category) we are targeting.
- Field Value is the value we are creating the rule for (name of the specific brand).
- Once each field is complete, you will click Create New Rule.
- You will now find the rule under the channel you created it for. You will have the option to edit, run, disable, or delete the rule.
- To Activate the rule, press run.