Hello and welcome to Listing Mirror! In this introduction, you're going to discover how we can partner with your business for added sales growth, and streamlining the process of listing, order management and fulfillment!
We pride ourselves on our ability to customize our software for all types of users, big and small. Listing Mirror does more than copy and sync your listings to other marketplaces.
There are 3 Pillars of Listing Mirror:
- First of all, we IMPORT your listings from your primary listing source and we create new listings on the channel(s) of your choosing. What exactly do we import, you ask? Absolutely everything we can find from your primary listing source. Details like images, variations, descriptions, prices, available quantity, and SKU. If we can find it, we will import it into Listing Mirror.
- Our next pillar is ORDER CONSOLIDATION. If you’re currently using multiple channels, you will understand how frustrating it can be to have to login to multiple websites to see all of your orders. In Listing Mirror, you’ll be able to see your orders at once. You’ll also be able to add tracking numbers or fulfill orders directly within our software.
- And finally, we support INVENTORY SYNCING. From the moment we complete your setup and begin syncing your listings, we will sync your inventory between channels. Of course, if you don’t WANT your inventory levels to sync, you don’t have to use this feature. However, we’ve found it to be extremely helpful to ensure that you don’t oversell and that you can better track how much product you have in stock at any given time.
Here is a brief overview of Listing Mirror:
- If you already sell on Amazon and are successful at it, we may be the right fit for you!
- We will import your listings from Amazon and sync them to your other Marketplaces. This will provide new outlets for additional sales growth. We currently support the following Marketplace Channels internationally.
- Our support staff will setup your account for you and sync to all of your channels! For assistance with understanding our next steps and the process of setting up an account, please see our article: /general/getting-started/i-signed-up-for-an-account-with-listing-mirror-now-what.