Welcome to Listing Mirror! We are so glad to have you here. Once you've taken the step to sign up for account you may wonder, what's next? This article will walk through the process of activating your account, setting up your marketplaces, as well as what to expect from Listing Mirror along the way.
- After signing up for an account, the details you enter into our form will go to Listing Mirror Support. Please put as many details as possible here, this will help the process go smoothly! If you haven't created an account yet, you can do so here: https://reflector.listingmirror.com/registration/user/.
- You will then find this introductory video that gives vital information about Listing Mirror and the process we take to get your listings live in your desired marketplaces.
- The information you put into the form when you initially create an account with Listing Mirror will go immediately to Listing Mirror Support. A support agent will email you to schedule a time to speak with you on the phone. This email will come within 24 hours of an account being created during regular business hours.
- Next, the technical support agent will call you to discover how you would like your account set up. On this phone call please feel free to raise any questions or concerns you might have. By the end of the brief 10-15 minute phone call, we will know how to setup your account, your questions will be answered, and you will know when your setup will begin.
- After the phone call and before you are scheduled to be setup, you will want to add your marketplaces to the integrations tab of your Listing Mirror account. Without your accounts being added under channel integrations, we cannot import and sync your listings! You will go to your account here: https://reflector.listingmirror.com/integration/ and you will see the following:
- Simply click on the marketplace(s) you wish to add, and follow the prompts to successfully integrate your channels. We are currently supporting the following marketplaces:
- The final step will be the scheduled setup of your account. This process is handled by our support staff! We will notify you that we are beginning the process and will update you throughout the day and again once your listings are ready to go live on your marketplace(s). We may need you to do a few steps along the way (such as choosing shipping profiles) but the majority of the process is handled for you.
Once completed, we will turn your account on for you! We are here to answer any questions along the way! Please feel free to call, email, or chat with us.