If you have duplicate SKUs, you will need to merge them together. This article will walk you through that process.
- On the Listing Mirror Summary Tab you will see all of your listings. Listings that have the infinity symbol to the right of your image are duplicate SKUs that are able to be merged.
- If you put your cursor on the infinity icon, you will see the option to "Merge Duplicate Listing into This Listing". You will click the infinity icon on the listing that you want to keep.
- You will copy the title of the listing (in this example you will copy LOEFFLER RANDALL Women's Ella Boot). You can also copy the SKU if you would prefer. Either the title or the SKU can be searched.
- Next, you will click on the infinity link to Merge a duplicate listing into this listing.
- On this page, you will paste the title of the listing or the SKU into the box underneath "Source Listing".
- Once you put the title in the box under source listing, options of listings to merge will appear:
- Once you select the listing to merge together, you will see details of the selected listing appear. Please note the listing that you click the merging icon on will be the listing that remains, your other listing will be merged into this listing. Once you have the desired listing you want to merge, click the blue icon "Merge Listing".
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about merging duplicate listings!