When changing a product from MF to FBA within Amazon, you may run into issues if proper steps are not taken. We do not recommend changing an FBM SKU to FBA with the Edit feature on Amazon. This can cause issues, which LM Support will not be able to troubleshoot for you. Instead, we recommend adding a FBA SKU, as detailed below.
Here are the steps you will need to follow the steps to properly add another SKU to change from MF to FBA:
1. Log into your Amazon Seller Central.
2. Select the Inventory tab at top of page. Select Manage Inventory.
3. Find the SKU that you would like change from MF to FBA, and the correlating ASIN. (Example SKU: TN-4F0Y-AEL4/ ASIN: B00OPF9HQO).
COMMON PITFALL >> Please do not click "Edit" on an item and select "Change to fulfilled by Amazon". This will cause more harm than help, please DO NOT click this option. We cannot troubleshoot issues that are caused by converting an FBM SKU to FBA.
4. Select the Inventory tab at the top of page. Select "Add a Product".
5. Enter the ASIN of the product (example: B00OPF9HQO).
6. Select "Sell Yours".
7. For the SKU, enter the identical SKU from the product (TN-4F0Y-AEL4). Add the -FBA suffix at the end of the SKU. (example: TN-4F0Y-AEL4-FBA)
8. Select "Advanced View" on the right hand side. Select "I want Amazon to ship and provide customer service for my items if they sell."
9. Select "Save and Finish". Listing Mirror will now pull in this new listing data from Amazon. You can view both your FBA and FBM SKUs on your Manage Duplicate Listings page (original SKU vs. original SKU-FBA).