This article will tell you what the status on your MCF order means. You can find the status of your order on your Order Details page.
Here's what the status on your MCF order means:
- Awaiting Fulfillment - This is an order that we plan to fill, but have not yet sent to Amazon to fill.
- Filled, Awaiting Tracking - This is an order that we have sent to Amazon to fill, but Amazon has not yet given us back a tracking number. This may mean it has not officially shipped yet, and there is still a chance for Amazon may not be able to fill this order.
- Partially Filled - Amazon has given us tracking numbers for some, but not all items in the order. This is common in a large order that will go out in multiple packages from multiple warehouse.
- Fully Filled - Amazon has shipped out this order and given us a tracking number. We have notified the sales channel that the order is shipped (and provided the tracking number).
- Won't Fill - This order has not been filled, and we do not intend to fill it. Reasons for this include fulfillment not being enabled for this channel, this item being out of stock on Amazon, or this item not being tracked by Listing Mirror. In some cases there will be an icon by this status you can push to try to fulfill the order manually.
Article is closed for comments.