Untracked listings allow you to sell an Amazon product that you do not currently sell on Amazon.com. If you would like to sell a product that you are unable to sell on Amazon, you can use the information of a marketplace listing that already exists on Amazon to create the product for other channels. This will show up in Listing Mirror as an Amazon marketplace listing, and allow you to add inventory, assign a price, and sync it to other channels. However, we will never push the marketplace listing back to Amazon.
- You will go to the Amazon Page within Listing Mirror. (select Amazon icon from Listing tab)
- Next, you will select the blue box that says add untracked listing (from the action box)
- Here you will add the ASIN, which is how we get the details of the marketplace listing from Amazon. You will enter the SKU you want to use for the marketplace listing, as well as the price you are listing it for, and the quantity you have for this item.
- Once you have the fields completed, click Add Untracked Listing:
- You will then see this banner if your listing was successful:
- Lastly, you can put the SKU into the Listing Mirror listing tab to verify the product was created. If you see this message on the listing tab, it is likely the listing has not been activated. This means it will be displayed on the Amazon Tab but won't be found anywhere else.
- To add your inactive listing to the summary tab, search for the SKU under the Amazon tab. There, you will see a plug icon above the image. Click the plug icon to activate the marketplace listing. Activating the marketplace listing will put the item on the Listing Mirror Summary Tab, and can then be created on other channels.
- If you don't see the marketplace listing right away, wait a few minutes and look again. It can take up to 30 minutes to be added.
If you have any questions regarding this process, feel free to reach out to Listing Mirror support.e