If you would like to convert a variation listing to a simple listing, or split off only one variation from a listing, you can use the split variations feature on Listing Mirror. Some marketplaces don't allow you to have variations, so this is a simple, effective way to split your variations.
Here's how to do this:
1. Start from your Listing tab and select the marketplace icon that you would like to split the variation on. This will take you to your channel specific listings page. For this example, we will be using eBay. Select the eBay icon as highlighted below:
2. On your channel specific listings page, select Edit on the variation that you would like to split.
3. On the Edit page, select the Action box highlighted below. Then select the Split Variation button from the dropdown.
4. This will take you to the page that shows your variations being split. If you have multiple variation names, you will be able to choose which variation name you split by. For example if you choose to split by Color, each listing with the same Color will be grouped together, while each listing with a different Color will be separate.
5. You will then be taken to a page that prompts you to review the titles for each new Listing that will be created. Confirm the split by selecting Split Variations at the bottom of the page and voila! You will have split your listing.