If you have multiple listings you need to update, whether it's changing prices or adding UPCs, this can be done through using our Template Generator. To access and edit a template, follow the steps outlined below.
You will need to log into your Listing Mirror account. From the "Listing" tab at the top, you will select the "Template Generator" option from the dropdown.
- Once you click "Template Generator", you will be directed to this page:
- Next, you can choose your template choice. If you are needing to update prices, quantities, or add UPCs this is where you will choose your template.
- Once you choose your template, select the icon "Download Template".
- You will have an excel spreadsheet that will look similar to the following:
- In the spreadsheet, you will add the desired data. In this example you would want to update the pricing. Save changes to the spreadsheet and make sure that you are saving the spreadsheet in .xlsx format. Once done, upload the spreadsheet to the same place that you downloaded it from. (Listings tab >> Template Generator)
- These steps will help you make changes to your listings through a bulk template. If you have any questions regarding our Template Generator feel free to reach out to Listing Mirror support.