1. At the top of the page go to INTEGRATIONS > Manage Integrations.
2. From here you can click on + Connect a new integration on the top right corner.
3. A pop-up window of all the possible integrations will open, select FTP File.
4. Here you will add a Username/Password if one is required, the server address, port, and a sync protocol: SFTP, FTP, or HTTP.
5. After your integration is created you can edit its sync settings:
6. Here you will be able to set the specifics of what Inventory Source you want it to sync to, at what times, and how your EXCEL, CSV, or TSV file is setup. Please read the help text of each field to learn more about it.
d represents the row data in an array from your file. Available functions are re, str, and int. A simple example is replacing PRE- in PRE-EXAMPLE-SKU so LM will match with EXAMPLE-SKU:
Assuming Sku index is 0.
Article is closed for comments.