Learn how to merge your individual listings into variation groups.
Keep in mind, this can only be done through Non-Amazon channels, unless your Amazon listings are editable. In this example, we'll be using eBay as our example, but these steps can be applied to any marketplace.
Select the primary marketplace that contains the listings
- Select the specific marketplace from the listings tab.
- In the search bar, search for the listing. You can use a common part of the title to narrow down all the listings you'd like to add to the variation. You can also use the Advanced Search to search for each individual SKU.
- Select the SKUs you'd like to add to the variation using the tick box on the left.
- Click the eBay Action drop down, and select Merge Listings. Click Submit to confirm your choice.
Using Advanced Search
1. From the same screen, click Advanced Search.
2. Select your parameters. In this example, we use Listing Field, SKU, Contains, and then the value of the SKU.
3. Click Add Term after inputting each SKU. You should have something that looks like this.
From there, you should be able to select the SKUs you'd like, and follow the same above instructions.