Swatches allow you to specify which image displays on the Walmart listing depending on which color variation has been selected. This helps you display the best visual representation of your product to the customer.
ⓘ Note that Walmart swatches are only for variation listings with the variation name Color.
Here's how to set up swatches for a Walmart listing:
1. Head over to the Walmart Edit Listings page.
2. Next, select Edit Swatches from the Action drop-down menu.
3. This should take you to the Walmart swatches page.
4. The left-most column contains the color variations you have for that listing. The middle column contains the images for the swatch. The right column contains the actions you can use to set the swatch.
5. You have 3 options available to you to add a swatch image.
- You can select one of the images you already have for that variation listing by clicking on the Select button.
- You can select an image from a file on your PC by clicking on the Upload button.
- You can select an image you have found on the internet by clicking on the URL button.
6. If you do not like the image you currently have and would like to use a new one, all you need to do is click on the Remove button in the right-most column.
Article is closed for comments.