If you incorrectly set up your Jet integration credentials in Listing Mirror when you first started using our software, it's possible you set it up with the "test" credentials instead of the proper production credentials. To remedy this, you will need to follow these steps.
1. In your Jet portal (partner.jet.com), ensure that you have selected "live" in the bottom lefthand corner of your screen. I've drawn you an arrow to show you where it will be located.
2. Now, in the top right corner of your screen, click the purple "Get API Keys" button. Here's a visual:
3. In your Listing Mirror account, please go to your integration page (https://reflector.listingmirror.com/integration/) and click the "refresh" button in line with the Jet icon under your "Active Channel Integrations". It looks like this:
4. Ensure that "Production" is selected in the "Token Type" drop down. Then, copy the corresponding credentials from your Jet portal into your Listing Mirror account.
5. Click the "Add Credentials" button, and you're good to go!
Please let us know if you have any questions, if these instructions are not clear, or if any of this information needs to be updated.