If you want to delete a marketplace listing from Listing Mirror, the first question we will ask you is WHY and WHERE you want the marketplace listing deleted.
- Do you want to stop selling a product on a particular channel?
- Do you want to delete the marketplace listing from Listing Mirror and leave it live on the channel?
- Do you want to delete it from all channels and stop selling it completely?
Depending on your end goal for deleting the marketplace listing/ product, we might have some suggestions for how to approach it. However, if you're certain you want the listing deleted and don't want input from our staff, here is how you delete a marketplace listing:
- To delete from only ONE channel, click on the tab of the channel from which you intend to delete the marketplace listing:
2. Then search for the marketplace listing you want to delete:
3. Now, click on the small "X" above the marketplace listing image on the left-hand side of the screen:
4. You'll see a confirmation message to make sure you want to delete the marketplace listing from Listing Mirror AND the channel. If you do want to delete it, please confirm.
There is also a new feature "Bulk Action" that has been added to Listing Mirror to allow you to delete to delete single or multiple items off a single channel or all channels. This can be found on the left side of the page on the Listing tab.
By selecting all 3 items like what is shown in the example above, I have the option to delete them off 1 specific channel or delete them off ALL channels. You will have the option to Delete selected from the "Bulk Action" dropdown.
If you have any questions regarding this process, feel free to reach out to Listing Mirror support!