If Listing Mirror helps you with order management, you can review your orders, fulfill orders, and even add tracking, all within Listing Mirror. This will walk you through how to use the order tab within Listing Mirror.
- Navigate to the order tab at the top of Listing Mirror
- In the drop down menu, you can view all orders, orders by channel, or all returns. Here we will show all orders to get to our order screen for all channels.
- If you see this message, you may not have any orders during the selected period.
- To access your orders, click Advanced Search and a drop down box will appear. You can select the time period you're looking for sales. In this case, we will select all to pull all orders from the time we have been on Listing Mirror.
- Here, you will see all of your orders, for all channels. This screen will show you only orders since you integrated each channel to Listing Mirror, and will not populate orders previous to Listing Mirror.
- On the order page, you can review the details of the order, such as SKU, description, a link to the listing, and customer information. Additionally, you can fill an order and add tracking, which will get sent back to the channel associated with the order.
- To get information like order status, customer information, tracking and delivery status, click on the icon labeled "Details". A new page will open with the details of the order.
- If an order has a status of Accepted, but has not been filled, you can click on the truck icon that says "Fill" under the column Action.
- When you click on "Fill", you will see another box appear confirming the action to fulfill the order through FBA.
- To add tracking to send back to the channel, you'll click "Tracking" under the column Action.
- When you click Tracking, you'll be taken to the order details screen. You'll enter the item quantity, shipping carrier, tracking number and estimated arrival time.
If you have any questions surrounding orders, tracking or fulfillment, please reach out to Listing Mirror support. We're here to help you!