You may receive the following error below regarding your eBay marketplace listings.
eBay has strict rules regarding adding variations to an existing marketplace listing in a timely manner. The time window that they have set in place is once you have the initial listing posted, you have 5 minutes to add the first variation, then 5 minutes to add the next variation, etc. No worries, Listing Mirror can assist in resolving this error, there are 2 solutions that exist for this specific obstacle that are outlined within the message above.
This first step will be an automatic process of the 2nd option
1.) You will need to navigate to the "Integrations" tab at the top of Listing Mirror and select "Channel Integrations"
From here you will select, "edit" to the left of your eBay integration.
From here, navigate to the Advanced tab, and scroll down to the bottom of the eBay integration. You will see a checkbox that says "Autofix errors"
Check the "Autofix errors" checkbox and save integration. This will trigger a sync from Listing Mirror --> eBay to resolve any present errors.
If you did not want to have "autofix errors" enabled for eBay, then the below option is a manual per listing basis solution that will run the same "end and relist" process.
2.) You can select "end and relist" from the eBay listing edit page from the action box.
When you select this option, a dialog box will appear and let you know that you will lose sales history associated with this single item once you convert it to a variation listing.
Select "end and relist" and all items within the variation will trigger a sync from Listing Mirror --> eBay. Once the pending sync completes, your error will then be resolved.
If you have any questions regarding the above processes, please feel free to reach out to Listing Mirror support.
When will the system auto-fix my errors?
We will auto-fix errors when eBay returns any of several error codes to us, mostly to do with variation. eBay errors listed below:
- Variation cannot be deleted during restricted revise
- Variation Specifics provided does not match with the variation specifics of the variations on the item.
- Duplicate custom variation label.
- Missing name in the variation specifics or variation specifics set.
- Variation specifics cannot be changed in restricted revise
- Invalid Multi-SKU item id supplied with variations.
- A mixture of Self Hosted and EPS pictures are not allowed.
- SKU does not exist in Non-ManageBySKU item specified by ItemID.
- Duration cannot be revised, possible reasons: the item has bid or active Best Offers or is ending in 12 hours, the item is a store item, or the item is an ad-format item.
- This operation can be performed only by Inventory API since the listing is managed by inventory.
If you have autofix enabled and see any of these errors, try saving the listing.