The Bulk Action allows you to complete the following:
- Create selected marketplace listings within Listing Mirror in bulk on a single channel
- Create selected marketplace listings within Listing Mirror in bulk on ALL channels
- Delete selected marketplace listings within Listing Mirror in bulk on a single channel
- Delete selected marketplace listings within Listing Mirror off ALL channels
- Hide selected products within Listing Mirror
Now onto covering all 5 items listed above and how to utilize them within Listing Mirror.
- If you would like to create selected marketplace listings that you already have within Listing Mirror onto another channel, Bulk Action will assist you in this process. In the example below I will select 3 items that exist on my Amazon account that I want to create on eBay. First, select the SKU(s) that you would like to create on another channel as shown below.
Now that we have selected the items, select the blue"Bulk Action" button and select "Create selected" as shown below:
You'll then see this pop-up, where you can choose options in a drop-down:
We're going to choose eBay, then click Submit!
This will start the process of creating multiple listings on the selected market of your choice.
2. If you would like to bulk delete items, the "Bulk Action" feature is helpful in that process as well. You would follow the same steps as above, but select "Delete selected" and then choose your marketplace of choice.
3. "Delete selected from all channels" has one caveat...Listing Mirror will NOT delete your Amazon listing. IT WILL ONLY REMOVE THE VISIBILITY FROM LISTING MIRROR. This function will still delete selected listings on all other markets.
**If you want to delete your Amazon listings, you will need to complete this directly within your Amazon Seller Central Account. **
4. "Hide Selected" is self-explanatory, you may select SKUs that you do not want to have visible on the listing manage page. Hide selected would come in handy if you have already utilized "Delete selected from all channels" and still see the Amazon listing, but do not wish to completely delete it out of your Amazon Seller Central. You could select these SKUs and hide them from view. If you would ever need to see a list of your hidden items, you will be able to expose those listings by utilizing the Advanced Search as shown below.
If you have any questions regarding the Bulk Action feature, please feel free to reach out to Listing Mirror Support, we are always here to help.