Resetting your password is a straightforward process. There are two ways you can get there.
- Reset your password from the password reset page.
- Reset your password from the login page.
Once you're there, simply enter your email and hit reset password.
If an account exists with the email you entered, we should have emailed you instructions for setting your password. If you don't receive an email, please make sure you've entered the address you registered with, and check your spam folder.
New passwords do have requirements you'll need to follow.
- Password must NOT be similar to username.
- Minimum password length is 12 characters.
- Password cannot be a commonly used password (e.g. password12345).
- Password must NOT be completely numeric.
If you have any further issues with resetting your password, reach out to Listing Mirror Support.
Article is closed for comments.