Listing Mirror has the ability to sync your price from Amazon when it is updated and then update your other channels accordingly. This is especially useful when a repricer is being used on Amazon. Price syncing + Listing Rules could give you a competitive advantage on your non-Amazon marketplaces. To make sure this is activated on your account please follow the steps below:
- Go to your channel integrations page: https://reflector.listingmirror.com/integration/
- Edit your Amazon Integration and make sure Update Price and Sync Price are enabled:
3. Now edit the settings of the integration that you want to be updated by that new Amazon price and make sure Price Sync Target is enabled:
Now your marketplace listings will be updated with your current Amazon price.
A couple side notes about Amazon Price Syncing.
- Amazon Price Sync only flows in one direction: Amazon -> non-Amazon integration.
- Listing Mirror can only sync the prices for Amazon listings that have quantity.
- In the case of Duplicate Amazon Listings, Listing Mirror will only sync the active sku price to target channels.
- Listing Mirror will only sync the price of an Amazon listing if its marketplace price differs from the price that Listing Mirror has. Listing Mirror will also only update target channels at this time.
Note: Amazon Update Price runs every 15 minutes. So if you change an Amazon listing's price, it will take roughly 15 minutes to get that new price into Listing Mirror. If Update Sales Price is enabled, this time increases to 60 minutes.