Listing Mirror gives you the option to create shipping override profiles. These profiles are sent with your eBay, Walmart, or Overstock listings to set your Shipping options per listing. Please follow the steps below to create a new shipping profile:
1. Go to the Shipping Override Profile page: Integrations > Shipping Override Profiles
2. Create a new profile:
3. Fill out the required information:
4. Set the Shipping Override Profile on your listing and save:
Important Notes about Overstock:
- Overstock only allows 1 shipping option to be used per listing. Shipping Option #1 is the only option considered for Overstock.
- Cost is calculated on Overstock so all listings must have weight and package measurements. Cost is ignored here.
- Only Overstock options are valid in the Shipping Service drop-down. You will find them at the bottom of the list.
- USPS options are LIGHTWEIGHT, which means the product can't be more than 8 pounds.
- UPS and FEDEX are SMALL PARCEL.