Listing Mirror gives you the option to create shipping override profiles. These profiles are sent with your eBay, Walmart CA, or Overstock listings to set your Shipping options per listing. Please follow the steps below to create a new shipping profile:
1. Go to the Shipping Override Profile page: Integrations > Shipping Override Profiles
2. Create a new profile:
3. Fill out the required information:
4. Set the Shipping Override Profile on your listing and save:
If you are looking for info on Walmart US shipping check this out: Walmart Shipping Template
Important Notes about Overstock:
- Overstock only allows 1 shipping option to be used per listing. Shipping Option #1 is the only option considered for Overstock.
- Cost is calculated on Overstock so all listings must have weight and package measurements. Cost is ignored here. This means you must set the Shipping profile type to Fixed.
- Only Overstock options are valid in the Shipping Service drop-down. You will find them at the bottom of the list.
- USPS options are LIGHTWEIGHT, which means the product can't be more than 8 pounds.
- UPS and FEDEX are SMALL PARCEL.
If using USPS, and the shipping weight of your item is 8 pounds or less, LM will set the ship mode is "LIGHTWEIGHT".
If using USPS and the shipping weight of your item is greater than 8 pounds, LM will set the ship mode is "SMALL_PARCEL".
If using UPS or FedEx, ship mode is always "SMALL_PARCEL".