Learn how to view the historical price data for your Product Catalog and Market Listings on Listing Mirror
It's important to know what your prices are, and how to view changes made to them. The price of your items directly affects your revenue, and your business. The Price History page will show you who made prices changes, as well as what market the changes were made on, along with the date. View page
View Price History
- From the menu bar, click Pricing, followed by Price History.
- Using the search bar, search for the desired SKU.
A price displayed in bold indicates the most recent update.
- Time: Shows the data and time the price was updated.
- Reason: Shows what caused the price change.
- Details: Shows who changed the price, if anyone.
- Product Catalog: Shows the price on the Product Catalog.
- Marketplace: Shows the price on the Market Listing.
This page only shows price updates, and will not indicate if your price is in sync with the Product Catalog, nor if the price was successfully sent to the market.
Article is closed for comments.