Learn how to view, manage, and edit inventory for your businesses warehouse
Since we'll be managing your inventory, you'll be expected to update your levels appropriately. We provide a wide array of tools, including: an inventory overview page, bulk update spreadsheets, API or FTP connections, and more.
We assign everyone a default merchant fulfilled inventory source when you sign up. When we import your listings, we also import your inventory levels, and assign them to this source.
Please note, we'll keep the merchant fulfilled inventory of the first integration added. If you add Amazon with 10 quantity first, then eBay with 15, we'll keep 10. If you add another market in the future, we won't update your merchant fulfilled inventory. Instead, we'll update this new market with your current inventory.
Before you start syncing, it's important you verify your merchant fulfilled quantity is correct.
- From the menu bar, click Inventory, followed by Manage Inventory.
- Search for the desired SKU.
- In the Quantity field, input the number that reflects your inventory levels.
- From the menu bar, click Listings, followed by Bulk Edit Templates.
- From the dropdown, select Quantity Update, followed by Download Template.
- Once downloaded, open the sheet and input appropriate data based on the SKU.
- Save changes to the sheet, head back to the Bulk Edit Templates page, and click Upload Template.
Orders & Cancelled Orders
After your customer pays for your product, and the order is imported into Listing Mirror, we'll subtract the quantity purchased. Once subtracted, we'll inform other connected markets of the change, properly reflecting the new inventory level.
When an order is cancelled, what happens to the quantity will depend on where the order is cancelled.
- Listing Mirror: The quantity will not be returned.
- The Market: Regardless if done by you, or the customer, the quantity will be returned.
- Past 14 Days: Regardless of location, the quantity will not be returned.
Need to view the status of your bulk template upload? Review your Bulk Upload History page.
Continued learning: Getting Started | Third-Party Inventory
Confused? Contact support!